Sunday, March 20, 2011

NRG Soup

The first time I made NRG Soup it was not bad. Good enough to make again.

Tonight... not so much. My poor husband. He is so patient with my cooking and is now comfortably situated on the couched eating raw mixed nuts, after my raw mixed bag of semi-fresh vegetables and fruit soup.
NRG Soup

"Water" - cucumbers and lemon (I should have just used WATER like I did the first time)
Tomatoes
Onion
Habanero
Ginger
Garlic
Nama Shoyu (I should have just used salt)
Mint
Red Bell Pepper
Apple
Orange Juice

All really delicious ingredients, incredibly raw, and it does give you tons of energy. That is, if you can get it down.

I don't know what went wrong tonight, but it was just disgusting. I had a Lara Bar and - as I said - Edwards had some nuts.

I am afraid of the kitchen.

Only TWO MORE DAYS of RAW HOME COOKING.

No comments: